According to the originator of the Nice Matters award, it is intended for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” I'm not trying to be nice here, but I really think these are women of substance, who shine and inspire others, with what they do for their loved ones, and much more. And thank you for being nice to me!
- Judy of Grandmother Stories
- Priscilla of The Little Feet
- JoMel of Peep-a-Peek
- Bookworm of Imagination is the Key to Freedom
- SAHM of Musings of a Stay-At-Home Mum
I must also thank Firehorse of Fatty Poh's Kopi Tiam, who's a very avid blogger and always has nice things to say about other bloggers, and for passing this "honourable mention" (hehe!) to me earlier.
And to all you other nice people who read my blog, but I may not be aware (because you'd rather be a silent supporter), I'm sorry if this blog sometimes veers offcourse to talk about not-so-nice matters, especially when it becomes too convenient an outlet for venting! I can't promise to be good all the time, but I'll try! ;p

8 comments:
Oh my goodness, thank you, thank you....**blushing already** :)
Wow... this is wonderfully nice of you BP! :) Thank you so very much.
You know, you don't have to be 'good'. You don't have to blog only about 'good' things. If whatever you write makes you happy, it'll make me happy. Even if it means getting something off your chest. If it means ranting about some idiot who irritated you in the course of your day. I know how it feels to need understanding and perspectives from readers like me and the others. You are not blogging to please us, but to satisfy your own ... whatever.. I cannot find the right word here. :)
I think you are the really NICE person here. The nicest I have met in blogsphere. Honestly!! :)
I am glad you stuck around gurl!!
Oh thank you, thank you! I felt very touched :)
Blogger I am not. But I love reading your blog whenever I have got the time. The stories that you wrote are like chicken soup, it warms my heart. That's only possible 'cos you are a nice person, really, really.
Aileen
Thanks all for being there for me.
Jomel, Aileen -- Thanks for understanding, and it warms my heart what you said and you're so overgenerous with your overly kind words, that's v nice of you, nice persons =), and I'm really glad our paths crossed!
I am so, so very late in wanting to congratulate you and to thank you as well for passing me this award. I've been so busy lately and .....feeling down and then your award came...really lifted my spirits up. I blog about 'sad' things too. After all, we should always be true to ourselves and be ourselves no matter where we are...blogosphere or not. It's really nice to have made a friend like you. :)
Bkworm,
Same here... so nice to have met you while blogging! Congrats, and I'll be visiting to get inspired, and empathize.
Post a Comment