
Can you guess?
Hint: Look closer, and you may just be able to see the leftover seeds from something I like, and possibly you too, but not my three guys!

... but where are the fall colours?
Like some of our other plants that didn't make it outdoors, this used to be my pot of primrose on our kitchen windowsill. That is, before I plonked those seeds in, a week ago, and now, it's something else growing in there! =)
The January ice storms, late freeze, and lingering drought, and now piles of dead leaves already starting to accumulate under trees ahead of schedule, may also mean just shades of brown for autumn's display. No, not a chance of a vibrant show of colour, and possibly not even just some mix of yellows, reds, and oranges, that I've been hoping for!
"It may be time for fall color watchers to get a new hobby. Like raking. Or bagging up dead leaves," so reports the local papers.
Aw!!! And we do have lots to go gather afterwards! =(

12 comments:
LOL at least you still got something growing, if it were my plant nuthin will be there.
Hehe! Not much work for this one, just water and rotate pot now and there to make sure the plant gets enough sun. I'm not sure if it'll grow to full size, tho'!
But what do you think it is, Firehorse? ;p
I dunno abt plants wan wor how to guess 0_o
I so BORED lucky got u!!! Hahaha
FH,
Hahaha! Where's everyone gone?
Try again... this is something we add to our food, that my husband and boys can't "take it"! Look at the seeds... look familiar?
I'm too tired to blog some other pictures I have, so just checking emails. Any good movie to watch on TV?
Just watch Ghost Whisperer pinish oni, how to slp oni 9.30pm wor. Hmmm under my nose??? Taugeh (bean sprout) izzit, hahaha, I am reli plant-challenged yunno.
Daaaah! (like buzzer sound)... try again?!
I bet you wish you're on CST time... then it's almost midnight! I'm tired liao... going to see if I can catch the episode I missed on Private Practice... you probably aren't watching it, coz I remember you are more a House, not Grey's fan.
What a mystery. I gather they are seed from a fruit and probably a tropical fruit.
Watermelon? No all kids like watermelon.
Persimmons? Papaya? :P
Soon..not only rake leaves hor? Got to shovel snow??
FH, Judy,
Vegetables/fruits... all good guesses... warm, you're warm! And it's probably more a vegetable than a fruit! ;p
Nomadic Mom,
Heheh! You're right, good or not so good for us, there's very little snow here, altho' once or twice a season there may be a snowstorm... with enough snow to play in, and which we look forward to, more than the shovelling! Like when jumping into piles of leaves beat raking them! ;p
Chilli?? I dont have green fingers. My plants just die on me - even the cactus and air plant!
Curious, curious....curiosity kills the cat!
Ok, more a vegie than a fruit? Pumpkin? But you wouldn't plant pumpkin sees in a little pot would you?
Green beans? Pumpkin?
What's the prize for the right guess? :P
Judy,
It's chilli plant lah... as SAHM guessed! See those tiny seeds, from which the leaves sprout. They were from some chilli I ate up, and I thought, why not just plonk them into the pots of soil, and see if they'll grow?!
Still a long way off to the real thing... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! ;p
Post a Comment