Monday, February 11, 2008

Sending out feelers...

Feb 10, 2008

... the boys help me keep track of how much e-x-p-a-n-d-i-n-g there is!

Mug shot at the one-third mark, taken yesterday, Feb 10.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my "sentimental" fren, kopi soh kam bling u some cheong fun, bbq pork bun and some cooling tea. Enjoy!! rest ok no hopping too much.

stay-at-home mum said...

hey, you have not "grown" yet!

Yan said...

You look good and great!

When I had Rachel, I spent 99 days in Singapore General Hospital with CRIB (Complete Rest In Bed). My mum fed me so well that by the time I was discharged, I had outgrown the clothes I wore during the admission! Still, those were good days!

Jo said...

later ah... when you are a bit bigger, take another mug shot where I can see your face more clearly, then I can have a rough idea if it's a boyboy or girlgirl ok.. heehee!

and why ah.. that two little boys put those feelers down there. notti notti! LOL!:D

Take care dearie. :)

bp said...

Kopi Soh,
Aw, all my favourite things. Thank you so much! Muaaaah, muaaah, muaaah!!!

SAHM,
Actually, got bulge already, just that appetite not been so good these few months (nauseous thing lah!), wt gain not much. But won't be for long... I do grow to quite big!

Yan,
Thanks for thinking so! Your mom took such great care of you, I know what you mean that those were good days!

Jomel,
Wow, you know how to tell?! And you noticed... wahahahaha! After I posted the picture, then I saw, too! Tsk, tsk, tsk! Boys ah!