Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:22-23
When she isn't behindhogging the camera, she tries to be the 'driving force', hehe! Not just the "schoolbus driver"... double-click on the arrow to see what I mean ;p
Life is busy, and as a homemaker and mom of three, I am on my feet a lot. But stopping to gaze is good; God is good! I'm learning to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the little things that count also.
My simple take: Before, I used a compact digital camera, and now a smartphone, for our everyday moments to cherish, and nature ones that help me go AAAHHH at the beauty of each season.
2 comments:
Wow, so much snow?? Why doesn't it happen here? I want a day off school. :D
So, who was holding the camera?
Judy,
Husband lor, when I wasn't hogging the camera to take the rest of the pictures! Haha!
Post a Comment