Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wrong Food

Recently, Judy who has moved on to a related topic, talked about constipation being quite a pain. There's also the other not-at-all pleasant kind of reign on "the throne" -- when one has taken the wrong food. The stomach cramps, and the breaking out in cold sweat, to the extent of seeing stars!

I had it quite bad last night, and was still trembling hard from all that shivering, and cold inside my body, when I was done, but not quite done, with my erm business! A sweater and two blankets over me didn't really work, but slowing down my breathing, so I wouldn't knock out the oxygen, helped.

What food it was I'd taken that brought this on, I don't know. But boy am I thankful, it happened only after we got back from Chicago, and not while we were on the road! And it took more than half a day, until this evening, for me to feel more like normal. Vern doesn't think it's the stomach flu -- those noroviruses I was reading about. But I am still fighting the coughing fits I came down with a week ago.

That aside, our 4D3N vacation was a nice break, and thank you for your well-wishes! I hope to tell you more about how it went! Meanwhile, it's out of the holiday mode, and back to school for the guys, and the 3C's for me! Chauffeur, cook, and cleaner... what were you thinking?! ;p

Have a great week now!

3 comments:

NomadicMom said...

Wah...very cialatt...when got problem with the runs.... It's like the legs can be like jello if on the throne the whole day!!!

Get well soon!

Mandy said...

hey bp, so sorry to hear about the food poisoning. good that you are feeling better now. Try to rest more (I know it's hard)and take care.

bp said...

Nomadic Mom,
Cialatt, yes! Good thing I was at home.

Mandy,
Thanks, my stomach's not as wierd, and hoping the cough will go away soon.