Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Leaves, leaves, all around!

Nov 07 iii 046 Nov 07 iii 048

Like a gentle rain
they fall
Orange, red, and brown
Yellow, and all.

Slowly
Swiftly
To the ground
Leaves, leaves, all around!

Nov 07 iii 039 Nov 07 iii 035

Question:
Forget about raking, can you match the leaves to their trees (below)?

Nov 07 iii 041 Nov 07 iii 030
Nov 07 iii 043 Nov 07 iii 045

5 comments:

叶子 sirennights said...

Fall is my favourite season, and I would purposely go out in search of the best autumn colours when I am in the States. Illinois is nice, and I remember St Louis was gorgeous. I do miss fall.

Jo said...

gorgeous photos of fall BP. You really have a photographer's eye. :)

bp said...

Hi Sirennights,
Good to hear from you! How have you been? I think this fall may be the loveliest of all the falls we've seen in our stay here, but looks like we just missed the peak tho' =(

Jomel,
Hey, thanks for thinking so. Actually, I was just trying to zoom in on the leaves, so I wouldn't have buildings or cars in the pictures -- those, to me, would really spoil it for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi BP,
Hey I love those photos! Gorgeous colours. My kids would always say they were walking through cereal or big corn flakes!
anyway nice to visit your site again!
xxx
karen

bp said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for coming by. Haha, your boys are always so imaginative! =)