Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Advice from a Penguin

As seen on a t-shirt in the Shedd Aqaurium souvenir store:

Dive into life
Find warmth among friends
Appreciate snow days
Stand together
Take long walks
Go the extra mile
Keep your cool!

Now, isn't that cool? ;p

5 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

How true!

Anonymous said...

Hi BP,

Long time no see. Was busy with work and reno stuff at my place. Both were equally demanding and as per Murphy's law - happened together. In that meantime, my family was bunking with my mother - with no internet connection. As all things will come to a close, so too have mine. I am back in action and glad to see your family still having so much fun. I will take some time to read all your previous blogs.

Cheerio,
Aileen

bp said...

SAHM,
Esp the trying to keep my cool part, and my boys are testing my limits quite a lot this week!

Aileen,
Always great to hear from you! Glad your home reno's coming together nicely, and you always know how to juggle work and family.

I was just wondering how things are with you, but seemed to have lost your email address.

How are the boys... any hols planned for this year-end?

Anonymous said...

Hi, bp,

A long silence here. Learning from penguin too - caring. Hope this finds you well.

Yan

bp said...

Hi Yan,
Thanks my friend. I'm OK, learning to juggle.