Ben in his Superboy PJ, cape and all, and the only underwear you can wear over your clothes!

And Jon, getting comfortable too, as a cool Spidey!

All that excitement over Daddy and Gong Gong touching down, and the frenzy that followed when the luggage was held up, we've been running around quite a bit! Also because I forgot to buy margarine and soap for Gong Gong, and the library DVDs were due at the same time.
Fortunately, the luggage was not lost in transit and eventually delivered to our doorstep. The suitcases contained, among other things, both these outfits from Singapore for the boys, just some of the stuff their daddy went around with my sis to get, that had Ben and Jon thrilled.
There are various thoughtful gifts too, and the loveliest homemade cards, we've been so blessed with from our loved ones and friends! And not just clothes for Jon and Ben, but me also, as well as stuff for the boys to play with, and even something for my bad nose, and far-from-pretty, pretty hardworking (ahem!) hands!
You didn't need to, but we really appreciate the love, kindness, and generosity from everyone, including those of you who fed Vern very well, when I couldn't be there to cook for him! THANK YOU!
Now for me to get back to work. I have lunch to prepare!

4 comments:
Glad to hear daddy and gong-gong have arrived. Enjoy the family time together!
I like how you always give thanks.. So appreciate of the good in your life. Something I can learn from you. Meanwhile, the next time you take a break, would you complete my tag. Please.. :)
so appreciative I mean
Harimau,
Thanks!
Jomel,
Yes, I will be happy to do it... soon. And I know you will be appreciative of that! Hehe!
Post a Comment