Saturday, May 1, 2010

Something Fishy

Vern has another work trip in a few days -- his fourth one in three weeks. It's hectic for him, all this travelling for his research work. I feel my usual load to be heavier whenever he's away, no matter how many times we've done this. Especially when the children act out, it's gotten rough, really rough. Can it be partly 'coz they pick up on our stress?

Let me keep this light...

The brothers recently taught their little sister a new version of "I Love You".

Here's how mine goes with her, as I shared before:
Me: I... love...
Kait: You!!!

Now this is the boys' version:
I... love...

Eeewwwwww!!! (boys in unison, complete with the hand-fanning to ward off the smell).

Oh boy! *BP "pengsan"* ('passes out'), but not from the pong!

One more...

"Come look, mom, there's a fish in the car park!" shouted one boy excitedly.

"Quick, take a picture!" the other urged.


Huh? Do I, should I smell something fishy?


But hey, it's there alright...
Apr 10ii bpcell 121Apr 10ii bpcell 122
They weren't trying to pull another fast one on me! ;p

5 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

boys will be boys. it brings back memories of when N taught lil D the song "head shoulders knees and toes" where it was changed to "heads, shoulders dig your nose!!"

We can all laugh about this many years from now!!

bp said...

hahaha, SAHM! did N also include the action to go along? ;p

Stardust said...

Honey, thanks for your kind wishes, hugs...

Hubby off to work huh? Ya, I hate that too... Well, everything makes you a beautiful couple, to put up with the 'musts' in order to hold the family together. Surely Jesus is blessing your home.

Your kids got me laughing! Wahahaha.. That's a fish alright, maybe they'll find a heart soon? ;)

Hope your love comes home soon. Hang in there!

slavemom said...

U know they r blogger kids when they ask u to take pics of something unusual that they've discovered. hahaha
Yes, we can pengsan at some things that the older ones try to teach the younger ones. :)

bp said...

Stardust,
You are back and Vern is back, too, thanks for your support always. Yes, I hope they'll spot some hearts next, I love all of yours :)

Slavemom,
Hehe, I didn't think of them as blogger kids till now! It's a chicken n egg thing, the digital camera n now my phone also make it so easy for me to click away. And actually I take lots more pixes than what I steal time to post here. But when I get to blog, it helps me make sense of them n keep a journal of sorts of our little moments at the same time, including these not-too-crazy "pengsan" ones!