
Poised is Kait during tummy time!
It's hardly the word to describe me though. "Frazzled" is more like it -- on any day! But I'm trying not to think of it that I only have a window here and hopefully another one there (when she'll go down for her catnap) to do this and that, or not at all!
It's the eve of Chinese New Year Eve. I have decided it's OK if scooping up our messes from the floor is the closest we'll get to springcleaning!
An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth. - Bonnie FriedmanMeanwhile, here's wishing everyone an OX-picious year poised for opportunities and possibilities, the poor economy notwithstanding! Hope, not fear, I'm encouraged by Barack Obama who paved the way as the first African American President.
GONG XI FA CAI! WAN SHI RU YI!

13 comments:
Let me be the first to wish you a very "Sin Nien Kuai Le, Shen Ti Jien Kang, Wan Shi Ru Yi!" I've been up and about since 5 am this morning - cannot sleep coz still many things to do before reunion dinner tonight. Despite being close to 50 years of age, I am still excited about CNY! LOL!!
awww.. a lovely poised shot of Kait!
Yes yes, scooping up mess entails spring cleaning too!
Thank you for that Ox-picious greeting. I wish you the same, and your family. Wishing you health, happiness and kid's cooperation at all times! :)
How adorable is Kait!
Happy Niu Year, bp.
What a beautiful little girl!
Hey BP, I like the Ox-picious greeting! HAPPY NEW YEAR said in the most Chinese, Singaporean way! Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Your kids are totally lovely, Kait's a beauty queen! You've worked hard all this while, everything! Surely, your rewards come rolling soon!
Cute, cute, CUTE! I just want to pinch her sweet little cheek :)
Happy Niu Year Boon Ping! =)
Hi BP, Gong Xi Gong Xi! Look at little Kait, how I love her chubby little hands, oh, I love to give her a squeeze!
GONG XI FA CHAI!!!!!
Kong hei Fatt choy BP, best wishes to you and family this year of the Ox. Lee.
Xin Nian Kuai Le to u n family, bp! And looks like cutie Kait's trying to clasp her hands to do a gong xi gong xi? ;)
Blessed New Year, BP! How many years have you been away from during CNY? xD
WTT,
Thanks, and for how v hard you worked to get everything ready for CNY, you deserve to sit back and enjoy yourself! *pat you on your back*
Jomel,
Thanks, and may your musketeers be cooperative too!
Yan,
Thanks, and how's Rach settling in?
Heidi,
Thanks!
Stardust,
You're always so generous with your words!
Daiquiri,
Thanks, and nice of you to drop by!
Derek,
So how much angpow you collected?
Priscilla,
*Kait waves hi*
Nomadic Mom,
Gong xi, Gong xi!
Lee,
Good to hear from you, blessings to you also!
Slavemom,
*Kait gives you a smile*
James,
This is our 5th CNY here, and it just seems harder to feel festive. But don't say I didn't try!
Post a Comment