
Jo-N asked me if I like flowers. What do you think? *wink*

I guess it's because, like these purple tulips that are among the last to blossom (and almost gone now), flowers have a way of brightening up even the gloomiest of days!
Even in their fullest bloom, and especially after the rain, don't these tulips look pretty terrific?
Hope they're adding some cheer, and colour to your day, too! =)


15 comments:
Hi flower lover, thx for the cheer n colour! Hv a good w/end ahead. ;)
the flowers are so beautiful. thanks for sharing :)
Thanks for adding some colour to my life!!
Nice flowers, do they smell nice as well?
Slavemom, Ling, SAHM,
Thanks, have a happy weekend, ladies!
Sylvester,
Thanks for dropping by! It could be my bad nose, there's no distinct smell, at most a light fragrance.
i love flower too, but the price of tulip is quite expensive, two of ur sons are adorable..
It sure adds colours to my days! Just like your friendship!
I can understand yr love for tulips. they r beautiful. yr post abt being a working mum n watching the children grow : i totally can feel for u. i cannot afford for mrs bb to stop working. she would lose a part of her personality if she does. but i hope she wont work until pension.
Hazel,
Thanks, enjoy these purple tulips!
Yan,
Thanks... and your friendship brings cheer to mine!
Bengbeng,
Thanks, and to some extent, I know what you mean too that if Mrs BB stops working, it will be like taking a big part away from her. Glad that she loves her work, and your support must mean lots to her =).
I'm sure you lurve flowers! I do too! And yes, I agree that flowers can bring cheer to even the gloomiest days...
:-)
i always look forward to your flowers pictures.. they are so beautiful that they brightens my day up too :-)
Hello Babe,
Lovely Tulips! Aren't they elegant looking! Thanks for sharing the produce of your garden, they've nourished my eyes... I managed to find some too. Will ' send ' them to you when I've found time.
Yawn... Monday, but let's praise God in advance for this week.
Nomadic Mom, Sting, Stardust
Yay to flowers! And as and when there's more that I come across besides our own, will be happy to post them here for you to enjoy too! =)
Have a wonderful week, every one!
one of my favourite reads...on flowers....next to the ones you post of your boys and cooking ventures.. ok, I like them all. LOL!! Hope everything is fine and dandy over there. Haven't heard from you for a week...rare thing. Here's a middle-o-the-week hug for you, my friend.
Bkworm,
Hugs for you, too, and thanks for checking in on me! Been busy with kids and house stuff, and wish you a wonderful rest of the week, too! =)
Post a Comment