As you can see...
From this nest that some bird built -- literally as a roof over its head!

... a sign of spring awakening, at the onset of the season.
To flowers popping...
...like these lovely prune (plum) blossoms... 
... at about the same time leaves started growing back on trees, and the grass, looking green all over again.
To this little critter the boys spotted in the backyard, that hadn't hopped away when I went to get the camera...

Do you see it, somewhat camouflaged among the grass?
Take a closer look...

And somehow, with these definite signs of spring around us, this verse (highlighted below) sprang to mind, and here's more from the bible passage...
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.
- Psalm 139:13-17
This, coupled with three words that my husband said to me, "Just trust God", helped allay my worries. Ben's rashes are better, and I've gone for the blood test. The results are not out yet, and I may have to be tested again, seeing the virus may still be going around, as a few other kids -- none from Ben's class, though -- seem to have the same "slapped" cheeks. (That's the telltale sign for Fifth Disease, by which time it is no longer contagious).
And with it being Monday, we're back to our schedules. Things are as per normal, while we await the results.
Many thanks for your words of assurance, well-wishes, and prayers! I truly appreciate your concern! You have a great week now!

9 comments:
I'm sure everything wud be fine. Hv a good 'xiao' week! ;)
Glad that his rashes are better. He'll be ok. You do love flowers, don't you, BP?
Hi bp
I no stalker too!! Do drop by anytime, I am so happy to see you leave a note.
Glad the rashes are all gone. Will be praying that all is well!!
Oh I love this post on Spring! Lovely blooms, signs of new life, young life... It's like bathing in new promises of God, everything so fresh, energetic and renewed! Thanks so much for sharing this.
Keep us updated dear. Meanwhile, don't forget to hold fast to our faith and lay our trust in Him. Psalm 139 dedicated back to you.
Looks like the flowers are blooming. Sure hope everything will be well at your end as well. Take care.
hw's ur blood test results?
do take good care. Happy Mother's Day
glad to hear that.. and those are lovely flowers.. sure brightens the blog (and my day) up
Slavemom, Jo-N, SAHM, Stardust, Tot's Mom, Ling, Hazel, and Sting,
Many thanks for leaving your words of encouragement... thank you for brightening up my day!
Post a Comment