
Look how flushed and really rosy Jon's cheeks are!
And you can tell, he wasn't too happy with me taking this picture. But how often do you wake up in the morning, looking like you've got rouge on? ;p
Except this was au naturale! And Jon feels fine, and has no fever. He was still pink like shrimp, by day's end when I tucked him in just now!
Should I be concerned? Or just go sleep on it? Already changed the bedsheets, and had him put some baby moisturizer. But his skin is not dry or chapped.

14 comments:
aww... *pinch pinch*..
why so pink eh? How is it now?
BP, I really think Jon looks so much like you. Esp when he smiles! :)
OH how PRECIOUS and CUTE is he? I just say make sure he gets enough fluids and keep on keepin' on! and *THANK YOU!* for your splinter sentiments~LOL! ACK! (((((HUGS))))) sandi
Maybe he is "heaty"??
ohhh.. quite pink ya.. most people back here got to use blusher to get that effect! hehe.. could it be the change in the weather? thx for dropping by earlier.. will visit you often too
Jomel,
Still pink. Dunno is it the weather -- hot indoors, still cold outside? But hubby not feeling so well now.
Hehe, don't let Jon know you (also) think he looks like me... coz boys being boys, they rather look like daddy! ;p
Sandi,
Thanks, hope Preston is better.
Nomadic Mom,
If it's heaty, anything I can do to "cool" things down?
Sting,
Hi, hi! I'm wondering the same thing. But we have some wonky weather here -- temperatures still swinging from near freezing to above 10C, could it be all the hot-cold, hot-cold that brought this on?
How cute he looks. You may want to monitor him and see how it goes. If something is not right, you still have the doctor to consult.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Thanks Jo-N, will do that. Nice of you to come by.
My face is always "pinkish" like that when I am exposed to the sun or when sick. I (self-professed doc :) think it's sensitive. Others think I am "fortunate" to have pinkish skin, still others think I take a lot of nutrients to have that "pink".
I think Jon should be back to normal by now. Hugzz!
Yan,
So nice, you don't need any blusher =).
Jon is still pretty pink, and the thing is, the sun's not quite out and he hardly had any outdoor time the day before he woke up with the flushed cheeks. I've seen his cheeks pink before, but this is very much more pink. Is it the hot-cold, you think?
JD would once in a while have pink cheeks like those. My kids usually get it when they are teething, but Jon shouldn't be teething. The other time is when they have a cold, or blocked nose. These days is the in between season changing, sometimes the warm sun which can cause some sun burnt but we don't realise it because the weather is cooling down. And they also get lots of red cheeks when we have heating on in the house. Bit if you are still concerned, just bring him to the doc.
LOL I thot he was doing his big biz. How's his pinkish cheek now?
Priscilla,
Thanks. It does look like a sunburn, except there's not much sun outside still.
Slavemom,
Hahaha! Now that you mentioned it, Jon does look like he's straining quite hard!!!
The cheeks are still pink, just maybe a little less pink today. Jon says he's tired, otherwise, he seems to be quite normal.
Kids in Jap have pink cheeks indeed, especially when they are exposed to outdoors often, but not all kids though. I hear that they outgrow this anyway.
I thought Jon looks great with that pink! I guess it's ok so long that there's no itch or pain attached.
Stardust,
Thanks! Finally,Jon's not so pink today, and he seems fine.
I don't mind having rosy cheeks myself, hehe!
Post a Comment