It's the one day in the whole entire year when your mom asks you, "Is that your cup of juice from yesterday?!?" -- and you can tell her this:
"From LAST YEAR!!!"
Then watch her roll her eyes MORE than usual!
(Substitute *you* with my big boy, and mom is me, of course, haha)!
Let's move on...
New year, old tricks:
For busy schoolnights again, I sometimes buy frozen crinkle fries or taters that I can just toss into the oven when roasting chicken because they bake at the same 425F!
New year, new finds, too:
Our new fav bread is this storebought tandoor-baked naan that I just melt some cheese on it, and add ham to more of it also, with or without pizza sauce -- oh so good!
That last pic is yummy instant Koka curry noodles I stumbled on at a new (to us) Oriental grocery store -- and how I rewarded myself after being productive at housework! :p
Have a fruitful new year, everyone!
Let's move on...
New year, old tricks:
For busy schoolnights again, I sometimes buy frozen crinkle fries or taters that I can just toss into the oven when roasting chicken because they bake at the same 425F!
New year, new finds, too:
Our new fav bread is this storebought tandoor-baked naan that I just melt some cheese on it, and add ham to more of it also, with or without pizza sauce -- oh so good!
That last pic is yummy instant Koka curry noodles I stumbled on at a new (to us) Oriental grocery store -- and how I rewarded myself after being productive at housework! :p
Have a fruitful new year, everyone!


2 comments:
My son must have learnt it from you. He told me he wanted to call to order pizza at 11.50pm on new year's eve and when the guy delivered it, he was going to tell him: But I ordered that pizza last year!!
Happy New Year again at Back to Basics, my friend! Sorry for being away for quite a while, but I'm hoping to catch up.. hoping. Not on the older news but also on your new blessings as well. Me feeling very hungry with your food picts, especially the noodles. Think I told ya, I reward myself with noodles too! Strange to some perhaps, but it brings me bliss.. Sliuk.
Keep blogging, sharing and here's wishing us a fantastic 2013, this new year's still new! ;)
Post a Comment