We woke up to a white Christmas Eve yesterday! The sun came out after I got back from grocery shopping.
I chucked the ham into the slowcooker. And left some orange rolls like cinnamon buns I came across at the freezer section, out to proof first! (YAY for shortcuts! I am so organized NOT, Ho Ho Ho! True, too, we caught the sniffles and coughs).
The spiral ham became our dinner!
The baked orange rolls made for celebrating God's gift to us!
Christmas is special specially because it marks the day Jesus was born.
That was how I explained it to my youngest.
She also put green and red sprinkles on the "tree" of rolls. (No, I had to tell hubby when he asked, it did not come arranged like that ;p).
All to add simple, merry touches here and there!
BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6


2 comments:
Simple yet heartwarming Christmas celebrations. During this time, all that matters is having family to celebrate with. I love the idea of singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Will try this with my girls next year.
That's one warm, lovely, blessed Christmas,every Christmas is, with Jesus. I think Kait looks lovely in blue. :)
How you do that spiral ham. Oops, am I asking a kampong question?
Must remember to tell Ryo about Jesus this Christmas, I was busy dishing out stuff and cleaning up after the boy. :P
Post a Comment