The other morning as my thoughts went to families here and loved ones back home going through health crises, my spirits were lifted taking in this brighter scene outside my younger son's school than other trees a little farther along that are balding faster.
The sun shining over the evergreens that will thrive after the other trees become bare, helped me focus on God's faithfulness. One season at a time.
That old song came to mind:
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
(from Lam 3:22-23)
Thinking also of those in the East Coast.
My prayers are with them.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
And I know the prayers will be heard Amen. It brings me down too when I get news of whoever not doing well. Helpless I may be, I'm glad prayers are a way to intercede, and may God's grace be upon us all.
Be praying.
Post a Comment