I am enjoying the fall colors on the go...After the school dropoffs yesterday morning, I paused to gaze at these pretty red maples at the library!
Isn't this better, running errands instead of running home to clean house and do laundry, only to have to drive out again all too soon? The chores will always be there, not the colors though!
If I have to choose, the reds are my top fav! ;p
Before that...
Get a load of these pumpkins at the grocery store!
That was where I got to hang out with my cubscout to sell popcorn for his troop for 2h on Sat. We'd come from his soccer game, and lunch at Mac's; it turned out to be my 1-on-1 time with him that first half of the day! Hubby also made time to take the boys fishing, before the colder weather will be here to stay real soon.
Another day, inbetween running around, meimei and I also stopped to smell these flowers...
But don't tell her I'm not buying that super huge pot. Er, MUM's the word, hehe!
Thanks for stopping by to enjoy the season's beauty with me like that! Will you also include in your to-do list, as a friend had just shared, to Count our blessings and Practice Kindness?
Have a fab fall!



1 comment:
erm, stopping to smell thee roses wasnt on my list. Must go include it now :)
Post a Comment