I love how the yellows glow, shine, pop in the sun!

One brother was happy to drop his heavy bags to climb this tree after school. Another gave his l'il sis a hand, a boost, to grab some leaves!
The tree is balder now, and the chill is setting in.
How quickly seasons come and grow.
How fast the little years go by!
Treasure them!
Seizing the colors while they last...
It was really nice after another full week when I made an unplanned stop at this park for some playtime with my youngest. It was Friday (TGIF!) after her preschool and errands, and a PT visit for the hubby before that, before her brothers finished school. I had half an hour with her there before we had to run -- and pick up our pace again for the weekend and another busy week.
Go, girl... she made a beeline for the playground, of course!
And how could I not play tag with her -- to draw her to the leaves? They were everywhere; what a pretty sight!
Rustle, Rustle... Crunch, Crunch... Cannonball!
This is why I fall for fall over and over again!
(Other impromptu plans also over the weekend, asking a friend over for a playdate after one son's soccer game, and another son's buddy extended their scout camp with a sleepover in our home. The things I put off doing because the house is messy and I have a bucket list of chores to get to; still is, still do. But sometimes we've just got to seize the moment and wing it! For here comes the rain... and guess what... there's snow in the forecast?!)!





1 comment:
And I fall for your girl over and over, her so very girly, princessy-piey attitude. That last pict's right frame can't be cuter! Bless you for taking the time to even just watch her play. They're such intimate shots.
Reminds me of doing it more for Ryo. :)
Post a Comment