Monday, February 13, 2012

Gone fishing... ice fishing!

We were there an hour tops.

Tried, but didn't catch any fish.

Still, I really enjoyed the breather, catching the season's BEAUTY...
"The heavens declare the glory of God; 
and the firmament shows His handiwork."
 - Psalm 19:1



Lake Cocolalla. We were there at the end of the nice intro to ice fishing. Meimei and I almost didn't go, had she not felt better from her cold. So thankful we all did. Not having our snowboots on, hurrying out, put a slight damper on this first experience. Good thing the boys still think fishing in the warmer months is a cool thing to do. I enjoyed taking all these phone snaps :).

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

What a cool activity..literally. Pity you didn't catch anything but fun experience.

Stardust said...

Absolutely beautiful views dear, but I don't know why they are a little blurred on my screen, or are they effects? If they are, then they really add to the ambience.;) It looks biting cold there, brr... poor meimei, no wonder she's under the weather.

Take care there, everyone of you. May Spring find us real soon ya.

Anonymous said...

this is really cool!
-fay