Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shovel, shovel!

Shovel, shovel...

So I could make it out of the driveway -- to go pick up the boys from school.

Yeah, Meimei helped me exercise (literally, haha!) the GAL-power.

And she helped me remember snow is beautiful and fun still ;).

Like a reminder not to let exhausting days or sapping moments detract us from appreciating what's in front of us. Having to brake, brake more driving in all that snow, spoke to me to try and slow down, too.

5 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Keep safe whilst driving with all that snow, and keep warm. Shovel, Meimei Shovel! Yeah! Hooray for Meimei!

Anonymous said...

Hi BP,

CNY is here again. Here are my best wishes to you and your family in the coming year:

Fulfil your
Destiny. Reap your
Rewards. Have
Ample
Good comings that are
On-going and
Never-ending.
in the coming
Y
E
A
R
!

Stay healthy and happy :)
AC

bp said...

Thanks SAHM! I hope you've checked that last thing off your list, all prepped and ready to roar your way into the Dragon year! ;)

bp said...

Hi Aileen,
It's great to hear from you, thank you for your well-wishes! Blessed Happy CNY to you and your family also!

Stardust said...

Good meimei, I know I can trust you to help mommy!

Love her headgear ;) By the way, still snowing heavy there? It snows heavy here whenever it must snow.