Sunday, December 25, 2011

Let heaven and nature sing

'Hark! the herald angels sing,
Glory to the newborn King!
Peace on earth, and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled.'
- Charles Wesley

Don't worry, I didn't work the kids hard for this pic; fall has become when we take our own family pictures, for these yearly greetings. They're quite used to it by now, haha! ;p

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

4 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Merry Christmas BP! I like how you plan ahead (with the photos). I must try to remember to take the photos early next year, BUT it's really difficult coz they only one willing to have her photo taken nowadays is the little one.The rest are just camera shy!

bp said...

Thanks and it's time now to wish you a blessed happy new year! Maybe you can use pics from a family outing or hol? That works for us, too. But I get what you mean, it's happening with my kids also. And so while and whenever they will not scoot or turn their faces away or put up their hands to hide from the camera (and we've got pics of a foot raised up in protest also, haha!), I just take lah ;).

slavemom said...

Happy New Year to u and ur family, bp! Hope u had a great Christmas celebration as well. Love the children's poses in the pic. So carefree n happy. :)

bp said...

Slavemom,
Thanks for your sweet and kind words, I really appreciate your dropping in to catch my posts! Here's wishing you and your family a fruitful 2012, filled with lots of love and joy! :)