
A pumpkin snowman, what do you think?
"Sure, whatever!" *! Picture my 3yo saying that, shrugging and with her hands spread out; I like that -- more than just "whatever!", haha!
She was also happily helping herself to the props, as you can see :-).

Thought I'd better wrap up on fall already, moving into these more and more wintry days now.
*Meimei said she got the "whatever" from Rosemary Well's Max (and Ruby; she loves the books and DVDs). Of course among my three "Max-es" (they said it themselves, they are Max, not Ruby), there's more than just "cool" rebuttals -- that's trying more than my eye-rolling skills 8-| 8-| 8-| . I need to "jia" patience not just energy also, as we "jia-you" for hubby's rest of the worktrip this week ;).

4 comments:
Love that pumman!! Ingenious!
I am with you on the "whatever" with eyes rolling! Why do they pick up these things so quickly??!?
Thanks, my dear.
Haha! I was just saying I much prefer "Fine" to "Whatever" to the "I don't want to"! That last comeback makes me want to go "Seriously?!!", hohoho!
I think I have a lot to learn from meimei... LOL!!
I want to be less tensed, less worrying, less serious. More swag, less auntie!
Here's to you Kait!
And dear I know you've jiayoued so much during Vern's absence. Pats on your back..
Aiyoh Stardust, you're not auntie at all lah, pretty mama!
Much thanks for your constant encouragement and prayer support! We jiayou together, by His grace, yah :).
Post a Comment