Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring into action!

It's been one busy week rolling quickly into another!


Can I not think about next week's busyness yet? We also have Meimei's teeth problems to fix come Mon, besides my own to be resolved still.


Just like to seize what's left of this week -- it's the boys' spring break (not for the hubby who has his work, but we're just now stealing a break) -- for some family R&R :)...


Don't rain, please!!


What are you doing this weekend? Have a great one!!!


(I'm not ready to ditch my coat yet in this still-cold weather as the kids are. They jump at going out to play at the slight hint of sunshine! Don't blame them, the cabin fever gets to me also, as does rushing from one thing to another. I told the guys to look for breakfast in the laundry basket, when I meant the oven)!

4 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

oh yes! The weeks have just been rolling by. I actually remind myself to update my blog, so that it will not be idle for too long. Hope meimei's teeth problem has been resolved. What happened?Hope your own dental problems have been resolved too!! My little one hasnt been brushing well coz of a few loose teeth - and wont even let me help her.

Glad you will be having a bit of a breather with the spring break. Sit back, relax and teach the boys to load the washing machine and to make their own breakfasts - PBJ sandwich aint too difficult for them I am sure - so you wont end up with softies like mine!!

Anonymous said...

oh no! what happened to mei mei's teeth?
hope you have a great weekend. here, the sun is only forecasted to be out today and tomorrow, with rain returning on sunday. :(
-fay

Vivienne Lew said...

Hope you have a good spring break. It's going to be over soon!

bp said...

Thanks gals! I hope your weekend went well!

Meimei just had some rootcanal treatment done. Thankfully she was a trooper and took it in her stride!