Food talks...


Above: Ben holds up a "talking" pear, and Jon wants a "byte" too!
Heart to heart...

The bond between father and child is a special, precious one. So is the relationship our Abba Father desires of us; the bible tells us to "delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4).
Vern is busy with bread and butter issues made more challenging by the current economic situation. He's looking for the job that can feed the family, but it's my prayer also for the path that opens up be to his heart's desire as well.
The toughest part is not over, and the coming weeks and months before any changes ahead will continue to be stressful ones. I'm trying not to overly worry, meanwhile, doing my part to place food -- the edible kind -- on our table!Left: Grilled chicken is a favourite with the boys. I used curry powder, salt, and sugar for this version.
And look who else I'm preparing food for (more pictures in the previous post, decided not to lump everything here)! She's not eating much to be filled up yet, but enough to know fruits are yummier than veggies already.And with the crawling that's started also, I'm more than a bit busier! But please don't ask me if she's sleeping through the night... what's that?!


I've lost count of how many more times she's waking up now. Naps wise, it's already down to one in the morning that hopefully will last longer than 30 minutes, and the second one is when she goes with me to drive the boys home from school! Where'd she get so much energy?


At almost 6.5 months now, Kait has grown a bit more since these pictures taken before the six-month mark. The latest in addition to the crawling is, she likes to pull herself from the sitting upright to standing position if you'll let her hold your hands!

12 comments:
way...see how time flies! She is SO adorable... looking like a real doll :)
#3 usually dont sleep much coz they dont want to miss out on the fun. And with cat naps on the way in the car, its really difficult to take proper naps after that. Things should improve as she gets older. meanwhile, keep sane and take care!
I've lost your blog link and realise that you are one of stardust's friend. It's been a while I didn't visit your blog, but wow... your little one growing FAST!!!
Kait really looks like Jon. :-)
So cute with her little hair clip.
Did you really walk into the wall?? So cialatt.
aiyoo... i cannot tahan!! I cannot!! She looks like a Japanese doll!! I am soooo in love with Kait!! Oooooo.. so cute Bp, so cute!!!
I like the tag to your blog name - one season, one day at a time. So, one day at a time - you are really amazing and doing wonderfully fine. Imagine when I brought up Rachel and Chris, I was surrounded with helpers, especially my mum and my sis in law.
Hugs.
Like the pic of Vern with Kait! I have one with daddy opening the mouth so wise that and it was as if he would eat up Rachel! Yours is so heartwarming!
Thanks for sharing.
The "talking" pear is cute n Kait is SUPER cute! She's vy smiley!
I used to cut faces in my apples when I was a little kid. :) The picture of your pear made me smile when I remembered.
Oh my, Kait is absolutely adorable. What cute socks too!
Oh dear, how fast your little one has grown! She's an obviously active dolly!!
All the best to your hub's prospects and yes, I pray that he'll get what he desires and what the Lord decides is good for him and your family! Good job on all the juggles and effort, I'm all encouraged, as always!
oh she's grown up so much and getting so cute by the day!! yeah, you got that right when you asked where she get all those energy from! I ask the same thing too!! hahaha
Thanks everyone for coming by, for your kind words and encouragement, I appreciate it! I had strangers tell me Kait looks older than some babies becoz she has longer (and more) hair!
Nomadic Mom - i went "boinnnggg" on right cheek, had to ice it, and screw came off one side of the old glasses! eventually got screw replaced, but thot better have backup pair. not safe around kids... you know how it is!
Post a Comment