
The snow from the major snowstorm less than a week ago, has almost melted away. Check out what's left of our igloo this afternoon (above), when I looked out the kitchen window while washing the dishes! Almost missed it, but so glad I didn't!
DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?
Take a closer look...
The naturally chiselled piece on the left, could well be a unicorn, like "My Little Pony"! Or even a Parasaurolophus, if you ask Ben, who's still very much into dinosaurs.

Here's another close-up of that portion of the snow:
... "My Little Pony"!Do you also see the (Easter?!) bunnies flanking Snoopy, on the far right in the main picture?

Look again...

And these are close-ups of the two bunnies, and the beagle sandwiched in-between:
... Bunny 1
... Bunny 2
... and Snoopy in-between!How AMAZING is that? You tell me! =)

10 comments:
bp,
Easter is coming - bunnies hopping around!
It's truly a magical spectacle - the Master Creator's handiwork!
Sharing with you this verse that I stitched on a cushion -
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14
story here -
http://yantouch.wordpress.com/2006/01/30/a-stitch-in-time/
That is so pretty. We really must learn to look out for such wonderful sights!
Unbelievable. And it seems all those bunnies are looking at one side too! That was really magical.
wow! it is REALY beautiful!
This is amazing!! =D From my view of course, I can see white-washed bunny, rooster, doggy, donkey ( or pony perhaps )... They are SO CUTE! They look as if they are assembled or riding on a merry-go-round! Couldn't take my eyes off them! =D
Can't believe that they are actually derived from the igloo. God has such an amazing way of working out with nature. I'm touched. =)
Thanks so much for sharing!! =D
Yan,
Yes, magical, and truly His handiwork! Will look up your link, thanks!
SAHM,
I happened to look up from my dishes, if not it's just a passing moment. Because the snow was fast melting away, it's either I caught it then, or I would have missed it completely!
Gargies,
Yes, how incredible that the "animals" all are looking one way!
Ling,
I'm still amazed!
Stardust,
You've said it very well... like a merry-go-round with these animals! I saw the rooster, too, but wasn't sure if I was stretching that one... glad you spotted it! =)
wow! That is so cooool!! =)
Interestingly amazing! Initially, I thought they were left over foams from a foam party. Haha!
Very cool! Wow, u really had a lot of snow this winter, didn't you?
Derek,
So glad I happened to look up, before the snow all melted away!
Jade,
Hehe! Know what you mean that it looks like foam! Thanks for visiting!
Blur mommy,
This was the biggest snowstorm since 1993, and tho' the accumulation around our place isn't the most, there's a whole lot snow more than we've seen here.
Post a Comment