Family life is often go, go, go from the word go! Some days are better; others, harder to get our act together. It gets overwhelming!
What I'm trying to do: grab bite-sized moments! Take five, catch a breath, think calm thoughts... We all need them for our sanity!
Also the sending cranky kids to bed early -- but not just them, myself too. And I know I'd better when they know to tell me back, "You need to go to bed, mom, YOU are cranky!"! Oops, not funny, but you get my point ;p.Downtime... before picking up my pace again with the kids, it's another full day!
Top picture: An apple a day... and a quick 30 sec in the microwave some shaved beef (or ham works for us also) and shredded cheese on a tortilla together make a simple yet quite hearty afterschool snack for hungry kids! And yes let me sit down and have some also, I feel loved when my eldest will remind me to do that! :D


1 comment:
The first pict makes me so hungry...
So are they really going to bed early, and so do you? Tell me how you get your ME time when your day is so full.
Praise you, for raising the kids happy, look at them, smiling all the time. :)
Post a Comment