...this was our "lake home" where we camped for a night during the kids' springbreak!
They had fun playing under the sun, never mind it was still too cold to swim in the lake and the freezing overnight temperatures kept us up!
We packed in what we could, before hubby had to scoot for his weekly worktrip. Bless him!
Thanking God for this also...
He watches over those we love and care about...
Because we ask Him to, I told a faraway gf.
And also because He cares for us!
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
Keep going, my awesome friend! Rock on!- 1 Peter 5:7



1 comment:
I love the one on God is so big, and Kait you're still small!
I remember this trip posted on FB, a really beautiful one and I thought I caught a breeze thru it. Should go on such trip whenever possible.
Hope your friend is fine. Amen.
Post a Comment