Yesterday, the children with their Gong Gong, my dad who'd come from Singapore, joining Kait to usher in the Terrific Threes...
And leaning over, she took a bite out of the cupcake, sharing it with her Daddy, also an August baby. (She'd picked out the cupcakes over a cake, and I arranged them to form the number 3).For lunch, I made us all some chicken noodle soup. Of which Kait ate a little of the chicken, more of the noodles, and all of the eggwhites -- and eggwhite only -- of 1, 2, 3 hardboiled eggs! ;p
You know, I'm hoping the threes will also see her more adventurous in her gastronomic ventures, hehe!
Blessed Happy Birthday, Sweetie!


8 comments:
What a nice shot of Gong Gong with his 3 grandkids!! And Kait's dress is really pretty! Happy Birthdat Kait! We can share eggs next time if Mummy BP doesnt like yolks coz I only like the yolks. High five!
Meimei looking so beautiful in her pretty dress, please let her know! And her choice of cupcakes absolutely right on! Happy birthday again to the 2 August babies.
Kaity cupcake, you can have all of Aunt Stardust's eggs cos I've never liked them. :P
Your dad is a handsome and gentle looking guy. :)
Happy 3rd Birthday to sweetie Kait! So nice to hv Gong Gong together for the special occasion.
Happy birthday Kaitlin. Welcome to terrific 3s. Let the adventures begin!
did you bake and decorate the cupcakes yourself, Bp? They are so so pretty, as pretty as Kait in that dress. :)
SAHM,
Thanks and Kait gives u a hi 5 ;) coz this mom will eat only one yolk unless it's a doubleyolk mooncake, haha, but have to drive 4h to get if at all!
I had to get that pretty dress, last one and in her size and a good buy some more, like it was meant for her :)
Stardust,
I told Kait you n Sahm think she looks nice in her dress, and she gave me a hug and said she went with me to get it + *smiles* (her sweet smiles)! I should tell the hubby your v kind words for him also, thanks!
Slavemom,
Thanks, and I'm thankful my father came all this way to see how we are doing.
Charmaine,
Thanks! Yesterday the adventurous gal managed to pump herself without help so high on the swing, we had to give her a warning!
Jo,
Thanks! I merely arranged the cupcakes to make the no. 3, they're store-bought for under $10 when we were out till late and Walmart was still open ;p. There were a different set of cupcakes Kait helped me bake b4 that, but I decided not to stretch myself crazy to try and frost them after MN, hehe!
such value for money. they're so pretty.. perfect for the little pretty princess! :)
Post a Comment