Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:22-23
Oh! is that where you will be? I have a very good friend who lives there - an amazing mother of 5 who home schools her children!! Must put you two in touch.
will Vern be at the U there? My pal's hubby works in the U. She told me that she's prob the only Singaporean in that area ... now looks like there will be 2!!
Life is busy, and as a homemaker and mom of three, I am on my feet a lot. But stopping to gaze is good; God is good! I'm learning to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the little things that count also.
My simple take: Before, I used a compact digital camera, and now a smartphone, for our everyday moments to cherish, and nature ones that help me go AAAHHH at the beauty of each season.
4 comments:
Oh! is that where you will be? I have a very good friend who lives there - an amazing mother of 5 who home schools her children!! Must put you two in touch.
will Vern be at the U there? My pal's hubby works in the U. She told me that she's prob the only Singaporean in that area ... now looks like there will be 2!!
Enjoy your look-see.
Happy Mothers' Day!
Good Luck!!! and enjoy your look-see.
Thanks, be in touch with you! Hugs now!
Post a Comment