
These pictures I had snapped just outside our place tell of the different things each season brings:
The neighbour's pink magnolia and our purple allium are both spring flowers, while the orange lily blooms later, closer to summer. The swinging bunny celebrates fall, and the cool icicles with or without snow add that magical touch to winter.
Works for me: the regular digital camera -- small enough to carry around, and mom-friendly to hold on with one hand and click, then scoot, with kids in tow and/or baby joined at the hip!
And now, I do have my long, longer stories than this one to tell...
Perhaps I will, retrospectively, the many I'd wanted to share and jot down here as a journal of sorts. But for how much is going on, and at this time when no one's crazy about the swine flu, I'm also trying not to go crazy over:
The kids gone wild -- it's not just selective hearing, but the boys are not listening at all. There are also different social issues to work with them, besides those basic things that make me just want to tear my hair out =(.
My nose acting up -- It's allergy season, and I wake up 500 times in the night to blow my nose, when it isn't dripping away like a leaky faucet... and to feed the baby, that too!
And another weekend's gone by, but not without us burning the midnight oil over more house stuff -- some carpeting DIY in the basement. Hopefully it improves the appeal and gets more foot traffic our way. Next is a price drop to below what we paid. I think we've done quite enough to show it well, and it has to go so we can start from scratch come the new season.

5 comments:
The photos are beautiful!!
just hang on ... all little boys go thru that phase (of selective deafness!)
Someone suggested to me (I am very prone to colds too!) to put Vicks on the soles of my feet and wear socks when I go to bed - that may help you get a bit more sleep.
Take care!!
What BEAUTIFUL pics! So sorry for the stress~my littles aren't listening very well either, but we've been workin' on it! ~and be encouraged~we're seeing fruit ever so slowly.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi
Greetings!!
Most sorry to hear what you have to deal with. Could the kids be upset about the move and trying to cope with emotionally, thus the wild thing? Hope that things get better when you're settled down.
Love the pictures. The bunny on the swing is so cute! Looking forward to your new sharing at the new place.
Great photos....
Hope you cold is getting better...
Any meds u can take to help with the allergy? Take care, dear!
Post a Comment