... back to nature?OK, not quite yet as there's more to done here. My allergies are still giving me a hard time, and I'm trying not to be "mung zang" (vexed) going about my usual business. There are the everyday things to try and keep up, other things to follow up and play catch-up, and all the rest of the stuff to get ready for the move but we haven't the time nor energy for. And call us crazy, we have a lastminute birthday party for Ben to pull off. He got all emotional again and was crying over how there's only so much playtime left with his friends, what with school ending soon also.
While I can -- before I lose my mind, and Jon thinks I am already, I'll like to come back and fill in the blanks of what else is going on, and share more snippets of Spokane. The blog is my journal, only now I'd better keep it short and sweet.
Thank you for checking in... have a good week ahead, everyone!

7 comments:
Seems like I am moving faster! Just settled down in KK - back to basics?
Leaving Chris at home - probably, checking in my house in Sibu once a month. Get him to come here during holidays.
Hubby? He travels too.
And Rachel just called from Australia this morning complaining that mummy had not called for ages while friends' mummies call almost everyday!
Life goes on... and God taking care of each day.
Hang on tight!! I am there with you helping out ... if only in spirit!
You Have a great week ahead too!!
Hey! Praying that things come together nicely soon, your allergies go away, Ben sees the new fun in wait. Hang in there!
The nature of Spokane looks healing! Praying that God's grace be with you in this new place. Hugs..
Can understand the apprehension with the impending move. Perhaps you can explain to Ben that he is not "losing" friends but "gaining" more friends? He can keep his old friends, yet make new friends at his new school?
My older one had some problems when he moved here. Somehow, he felt that he would be "losing" his old friends. Giving up his best friend blah blah blah. ...after explaining to him that it doesn't have to be that way. He can still communicate with his old friends via email etc etc, keeping both old and making new, he then settled better in his new school...
Hope this helps...
I totally feel for you.. so much to do and so little time. One at a time darling, that's how I try to keep myself sane. *big hugs to you and the boys, and Kait*.. it will get easier I'm sure. I do look forward to your accounts of life in Spokane. New adventure beckons Bp. :) :)
Hope the transition will be as smooth as possible, esp for the kids. Take it ez ya.
hi bp,
just wanted to drop a line to say hi and let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers today.
-fay
Post a Comment