And turning 7 months old a week ago, the little girl has gone from crawling -- on the mat then floor, and also to the edge of our big bed (*mini heart attack*), to standing more now -- hanging on to anyone, anything, and in the crib with the side reaching up to her chest...
It got us scrambling to lower the crib's mattress as part of the babyproofing!
Been a long time since the boys were at this stage, when the place was not overrun with their things and those teeny tiny Legos!
Kait goes from this last month (you put your hands out, and she holds onto them to pull herself to the standing position)...

and more crawling in-between...

to this now... she looks for the nearest object or person to grab onto to stand up...


Hmm... think I've got a potential laundry helper there?! ;p

6 comments:
She's soooo adorable! I miss those "baby" days.
Its really much more difficult to have a 3rd child when the others are a little older. There are loads of age-inappropriate toys that we have to look out for!!
aw aw aw aw aw aw !! I wanna baby just like her! Now!!!
At this rate, Kait's gonna be walking soon huh. Look at how adorable she is, giggling away excitedly. But I guess ur camera is more interesting than Jon. hehehe
Oh, nothing beats a video!
What darlings you have and I can see that Jon handles her tenderly with care. Sooooo sweeeeeet.
This post made my day! =D
She IS a cutie-pie!!!!
Wow! She's learning really fast!! Must be motivated trying to catch up with her two older brothers. :)
Post a Comment