Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:22-23
Life is busy, and as a homemaker and mom of three, I am on my feet a lot. But stopping to gaze is good; God is good! I'm learning to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the little things that count also.
My simple take: Before, I used a compact digital camera, and now a smartphone, for our everyday moments to cherish, and nature ones that help me go AAAHHH at the beauty of each season.
8 comments:
looks like Kait had fun with the light sabre tooo!!
One big happy Star Wars family. :) Beware of the cutest littlest jedi.
Princess Leah in the making ???????
oh my, even your little girl is up for a jedi fight :-)
Yeah, yeah, Princess Leah in the making!! ;)
I'm glad that Spring is at your doorstep!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Your very own three musketeers ( and I only now realised!! Waahahahaha!!) :D :D :D
Way to go Kait! What a lovely shot of the 3 of them!
Thanks everyone!
I wanted to title this All for one, and one for all... but er, that's for the three musketeers, right, Jo?
Think it should be May the force be with you...
but here, just want to say Bless you all, my dear ladies!
Post a Comment