From her first spoonfuls of rice cereal and first sips out of a bottle,
to sitting up and taking notice, the fifth month onwards sees exciting milestones such as these, in this "I'm growing, growing fast" stage! 

Which of course also includes the understanding of cause and effect...
You know, the "Look Ma...


I'm going to drop this to the floor, and I will go WAAAAAHHH!!! And now, mommy, you pick it up... oh, what fun, let's do it again, and again!".
Left: We came across this budget-friendly Summer brand infant seat with an activity tray, for a few more dollars and with bigger leg holes than the Bumbo. On a good day, it buys me some hands-free time in the kitchen.More and more, this is also when babies don't like to be confined or want to stay still. Two nights ago, Kait got the beginnings of a crawl: the On your mark (*on all fours*)... get set (*bum goes up in the air*)... and LUNGE FORWARD!!! And she's been practising everyday since!
But now, can it be the growth spurt, not just the eczema that comes and goes, or maybe cutting her first teeth, that's the reason why she keeps waking up minutes into her sleep at night? Jon saw she had eye bags, Ben thought maybe she was just not feeling well.


Me? I had to make a new pair of glasses after walking into the wall the other day breaking up a fight between the boys! My first pair after all this time here, it came to more than twice the discount price (bluff one!) because of so many hidden costs, but hey, how come the lens is the reflective kind?! The backup pair was squashed earlier, and I do need glasses more than contact lenses to hide my darker than usual panda eyes!!!
But oh what fun, really...


Here's when the fun starts!
Kait turned six months old a week ago.

5 comments:
Oh wow, Kait is 6 months already! Crawling, on solids! Wow, time flies! But she is so cute, so chubby, so happy looking, I can she is a cheeky little girl! And the little red clip and the little black shoes, awww, too cute, too cute!
Oh what a Joy to have a little one like Kait!!
aiyoooooo aiyooooo... I am so *geram*... and I don't even know how to translate that malay word! hahaha... she is just so beautiful!
She looks so grown up. And so the very cute! So fast she's crawling n starting solids edi.
Love ur description of her crawling adventures. :)
Thanks, thanks all, for being so sweet...
this little girl is keeping me on my toes, and so hard to say no to her smiles!
Post a Comment