Jon, Ben, and me outside our previous place, shortly after we got here together with my husband.

More special moments between then and now:
Fun times with Melvin and Gerrie, at outings and gatherings with the other Singaporeans, including those who've since moved off and on to greener pastures.

Melvin and Gerrie are now back in home sweet home Singapore, just in time to celebrate its 42nd birthday! We got to enjoy their company, longer than usual, when they stayed with us over the weekend, before leaving St Louis for good. But why'd the two days have to go by so quickly? I asked this, too, not just Jon and Ben!
We wish this wonderful couple the very best in their new endeavours!
Yes, if you haven't guessed by now, I am a sentimental person, but I do a terrible job of keeping in touch. So it'll be nice when those of you without blogs (but unbeknownst to me visit this blog now and then), start your own too. And then I can be privy to what's going on in your lives too, when we don't email each other as often as we should!
Does that sound like a good plan? =)
We wish this wonderful couple the very best in their new endeavours!
Yes, if you haven't guessed by now, I am a sentimental person, but I do a terrible job of keeping in touch. So it'll be nice when those of you without blogs (but unbeknownst to me visit this blog now and then), start your own too. And then I can be privy to what's going on in your lives too, when we don't email each other as often as we should!
Does that sound like a good plan? =)

5 comments:
I think the same applies to most of us if not all. We know we are there for each other. The emails are scarce but the thought is still there.
I wish the emails were more, and that if I don't write, the other party will (but the other party may be expecting me to do the same).
That such such a nice pic of you and the kids. And Ben was only a little baby then :)
Ooooo is that another layout you did recently? Lovely!
Priscilla,
Thanks. It's one of my favourite pictures... but see how we've grown!
Charlene,
Yes, and thanks. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but wanted to fit in as many photos, and eventually arranged the pictures in a chronological order. So our friends can remember which picture was taken roughly when, the next time they look back on their stay here!=)
Post a Comment