Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Have a lovely day!

Taking a moment to make some cupcakes with my sweetie pie!
Just because.

We had the help of a boxed mix, and the cute heart picks were from the Dollar Tree!

That was Valentine's Day (hadn't known the app hung on my post).

I'll just like to add this beautiful reminder quote from Our Daily Bread:

"The joy of living comes from a heart of thanksgiving."

Have a lovely day, my precious friends and everyone reading this! XX

P.S. These pretty flowers just came from a sweet friend across the miles to cheer me up after a rough dental surgery that did not work out. The flowers were such a pleasant surprise, and I'm reminded to keep smiling and not stop counting my blessings!

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Just a note to let you know I am still reading your posts tho I may not post a comment. Sometimes its just less convenient to do so from the phone.

Hope your dental woes will soon be a thing of the past.

Stardust said...

Oh yes I remember the flowers!

You got me think a second what could be the baking for, ah huh! Valentine's Day! See how auntie I get already? :P