I LOVE it when they play together nicely...
At the park...
These are our saner moments ;p!
At the movies on a rainy day...My 8yo gave "Madagascar 3" four stars, while the non-stop action and music held my 3+yo's attention, as did that TUB of popcorn! Both kids became too full though for the chicken-corn soup I'd left to slowcook for dinner. Meimei finally did eat that bunny face I added some breakfast leftovers to -- turkey bacon for its ears and that eggwhite of a mouth!
Then, staying up to play Othello with them, a game that harked back to my childhood, but still novel to them, I was not kidding when I said that kids have to learn to listen and follow rules, follow directions.
Let's keep going...
Another day, I didn't drive out, got to more housework and just took the kids for a walk. Summer joys include the sun setting later, and a bowlful of strawberries picked fresh from our little wild patch! :D



1 comment:
Oh hohoho, I wouldn't know anything without you sharing, on the tom and jerry thing, the sibs look so loving! But they'll grow, and be wiser, breathe BP, breathe. Not sure about you but I've never seen sibs who don't fight.
Read an article that claims sibs fight elevates wisdom required for survival in society. Let's believe that a healthy dose of what they do is normal and I'm sure they love each other, the squabbles will drop in due time.
Have more strawberries, liang teh, icecream and one pot meals. Time will get by.. this is what I need to tell myself too. :P
Post a Comment