
Could it be she has learnt the word "cum"?! Or more likely she was saying: COME mommy, hurry up with your housework and play with me ALREADY! ;p
Before I even finished vacuuming, she dumped out the four loads of clean laundry I had done but not got round to folding, onto the rug. She called the huge mound a MOUNTAIN and dived right into it! It was CANNONBALL one moment, SWIM, SWIM the next, and then Mommy, you like my SNOW-ANGELS?!!
Oh yes, that's my adorable, cheeky and naughty 3.5 yo rolled into one! I still have not taken a picture of her scaling the fridge for the licorice I put on top of it and whatever stuff to keep out of her reach... Because most of the time I am yelling to her to GET DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!
With her brothers, when one of them praises her with a "Good job!" and "Hi 5!" for being his accomplice, I roll my eyes when she replies him with an enthusiastic "Oh, THANKS! (read: it's my pleasure)"! But ask her and she'll tell you also how much she enjoys playing soldiers and watching "Ninjago" with the other brother. Why, all their Tom-and-Jerry (her current fave cartoon) ways keeping me on my toes! ;)
This is her new hideout she set up herself...
Right smack in the middle of our kitchen floor, in the tight space left after she's flung open the cabinet doors and slid open the drawers, next to where I stand to cook :).
I was trying to lie low at the end of last week, too, after more than a bit of works for three teeth with the regular dentist (loose crown), endo guy (retreat), and implant guy (surgical extraction).

By Fri I wasn't smiling anymore as I drove back in heavy rain and snow after that roughest of the week's visits. Tried to be positive and laughed it off as I know the drill, haha. But no, pain is not funny; I'm halfway there with the meds.
Thinking happy thoughts helps! Thankful for the progress made.
Amidst our busy schedules and running around for this and that, I've been relying even more on easy meals to fix and deliberate leftovers.

Let me just wrap this up ALREADY, with another funny moment with meimei :)...
At the supermarket, I was wondering out loud how much the pizza was, there was no price next to the 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' sign.
My discerning helper said, "Maybe sixteen hundred dollars?" *pause* And then she added quickly, "I think I am a bit right!"!
Haha, I think so, too, LOL!
HAPPY midweek! *Breathe in* *Breathe out* :D
"Hungry, hungry"... Food made after my visits to the friendly you-know-who(s): Meimei's leprechaun lunch ahead of St Paddy's earlier; meat broth I slowcooked and put the cod and napa in last; and a ham and cheese skillet tortilla for the supportive hubby. He stayed home to watch our youngest when I could not fit the longer visits in during her preschool time, so we worked them around his busy schedules.


3 comments:
Aww, lil meimei I don't know to cry or laugh at. I mean that clean laundry done for. Next time can train her at least how to sort the clothings? Build forts of everyone? Bad idea huh.
But your intelligent one will figure it out. She'll very very right in much! :D
Am thinking of you and your teeth hoping that it's really well for good. God heal my friend very soon, Amen! Healing hugs..
i know we tear our hair out when they dump the laundry and mess things we have just straightened out. But in many years to come, we will laugh about it. Thank God we have memories like this for the future. HUGS for the teeth, and your patience with the children. Now, can you share some of that patience with me?
Hi bp! How r things with u? Sorry I haven't dropped by for quite awhile. Woah, mei mei has surely grown up a lot since I last saw her pics. She's now full of stunts huh? :D
Oh dear, so many teeth need works? Hope u won't hv anymore teeth-related issues after this round of "repair". Take care, fren!
Post a Comment