On your marks...
Look how they're getting ready to lunge forward...
Look how they're getting ready to lunge forward...

It's FIERCE, I tell you!
And fiercer than last year, with many more runners trying to outdo one another at the zonal level -- to qualify for the All-City Cross-Country Meet!
Watching from the sidelines, that's my eldest (his hand) helping me to rein the youngest in -- so she doesn't get in the way. Or be trampled on!
That was last week. This afternoon, Meimei and I will be there again to cheer her two brothers on in a second zonal meet. It's hardly sunny today though. Both times driving out just now, I worked the wipers hard while at the same time wishing, praying for the rain, rain to go away and come again another day! Sure hope the field isn't too soaked or the forest ground too muddy. And um, just thinking maybe I should not be saying, Break a leg! -- to be taken so literally ;p

2 comments:
All the best to the boys!! Jia you!!
Oh hoho, that's mei mei!! Go go go boys, surely the rain will go away, 加油!
Take care there dearie while the temp gets chilly, brr.. hope mei mei isn't going to cry at the freezing bites.
Post a Comment