pretty peony blooms,
strawberries ready for the picking,
and busy friends popping in for lunch!
There's the arrival of a friend's new addition;
more news -- another's loved one is well,
and answered prayers for still another family
whose lovely child I hold close to my heart.
Praise the Lord!
Let's keep trusting,
hanging on to His promises,
and blessings on those we love and care about.
As I swished my brush up and down the fence
for that family project, thankful for teamwork,
I'm grateful too for precious friends and loved ones --
someone to paint with, through life's ups and downs.
***
It's here! An old friend's great news update this morning got me all excited about God's love that never ceases and His faithfulness that reaches to the skies!
Incidentally, this also just came...
Our photobook, with the stop-and-gaze moments from that recent family campout under the big sky that let me see He is so big! Never mind it took me more sleeplessness to put together than when I do an ironing-and-movie marathon after the children are in bed.
Don't you love to make fun memories with families and friends?
What are you excited about and thankful for today?
***
Life surprises, not always in a nice way though. I don't want to forget to delight in the little joys and count my blessings. I know I'm already trying to say so much in this one entry, don't mind how my words just come tumbling out. Will like to also share this post I stumbled on, especially love the picture/analogy the writer drew. That's so true we need each other through the good and trying times: When you need a little extra strength Because someone prayed, it keeps us going; we pray also for those we love and care about.



9 comments:
I have to agree that it gives me great pleasure when I look back on our family photographs. I guessed that's why I like scrapbooking. I can journal and all. :-)
But lately really have NO time to scrap.
And I'm sure the WORKING TOGETHER as a family to complete painting must bring great joy (okay.. with aches and pains, no doubt). Helping each other shows we love each other, right?
NM,
Hehe, yes, and I hope you guys are settling nicely into your new digs and loving each other even more than ever!
I can relate to your "no time", really glad I eventually squeezed this photobook in, it was more to take advantage of a promotion at first! been sometime since I built one, but hopefully there will be more and more of such treasured moments I will make and save for my children... gotta learn and be much more organized with my time and daily schedules!
oooh, I love looking at old photos. Brings back memories. And I have been spring cleaning, which took longer than expected coz it was the drawer with old photos :P
And the Lord is great for doing things in the most unexpected ways!!
I love to take photos for memories too! sometimes my kids just cannot stand me, alws ask why I need to take so many pictures .... =D
so impressed with your photobooks as always ...
-fay
SAHM,
Amen! And in God there is always hope!
I have tons and tons of digital pictures and old prints too I have not found the time to go over and organize, but hope to somehow, someday to revisit and make sense of them! All the precious memories, yah!
Ling,
So nice to hear from u after so long! Haha, kids, i can relate to that, n have concluded that none of mine will bother to plow thru' the too many pictures i take!
Fay,
You are so very kind to say that, thank you! it's been awhile, but guess i will always enjoy publications work :).
I'm in love with your photobook and thinking of making one but before that, I must be more dilligent with capturing those I love. :P
Thank you for staying with us through our ups and downs, so am I grateful for your presence, so dear to me...
Believing that the Lord keeps His faithfulness and we'll relish His everlasting joy despite all that tire. ;) Jiayou!
Really salute u, bp. Altho u're bz up to ur neck, can still find time to make a photobook. I've bot the coupons last yr but still in the process of selecting the pics (dun even want to think abt the layout part :p). Started a few wks ago, n somehow the proj got abandoned. :(
Stardust,
You can surely do it, as you will have so many many more and more lovely memories than all the lovely ones you have captured, I am looking forward to your sharing of many many more and more of these pictures :)
Thanks for always being here, the caring friend you are, on my own life's journey! *Hugs* n God bless!
Slavemom,
Thanks, you are overly kind, something like this once in a super blue mean gives me the creative outlet, but for how time-consuming it is, I'm glad there are other photo projects like cards and photo collages/posters with ready templates that make for nice gifts too. Jiayou with your project!
Post a Comment