
And we got lucky, more than lucky -- so blessed with the good weather, and these tranquil moments that Meimei and I got to take in while the guys waited for a bite on their lines. As peaceful and quiet as three spirited children would allow it, of course ;p.
Look at all that natural beauty... Our God is so big!
"For great is Your love,
higher than the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be all over the earth."
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be all over the earth."
- Psalm 108:4-5


4 comments:
Blessed blessed trip! With all that sunshine and healing nature, no wonder Meimei is giving the big 'V' ;) I musn't show Bear the fishes or he'll sulk and say that he wants to be there! :P
Your family just deserves the trip and I'm so happy that your post shares all that gladness! :) Wishing you more adventures while I see myself staying home for quite some time, but I'll get a portion of your joy in your escapades! ;)
Oh, such good times!!. The children will remember the camping trip for the rest of their lives, coz I remember those I went for with the family.
And did you guys cook the fish for supper?
Wishing you and the family many many more camping trips!
Good catch! Can the boys keep real quiet while fishing? :)
Thanks my dearies, for you kinds words and wellwishes!
Stardust, you'll be heading out again like this in no time!
SAHM, yes we cooked the fish, except I brought the wooden skewers but forgot the longer metal ones, so used foil instead (the pot was being used to store my precooked dinner at that point) ;p.
Slavemom,
The boys are surprisingly quite quiet, I think, gotta ask their dad ;p
Post a Comment