Water the plants... Check!
Now check out our boot...
We need a bigger car, haha!
The hubby sees to the camping gear...
food is my department...
and 'coz the boys packed their own clothes, they canNOT go "Mommmmmyyyyyy... you forgot my ________!!!" if they realize later THEY left out something!
Did I mention that we are going for just ONE night? For a start, this our first family campout; going to get the hubby after his work this afternoon (it's Sat, I know!), and there is also school for the boys to get back to on Mon!
Never mind the squeeze... Can you tell I am more than a tad excited?! ;o


6 comments:
oh, what fun!! I wish I was going to! You forgot to include:
potato chips - check!
marshmallows - check!
I think you still need to check when they do their packing. For our last trip to Bintan, luckily I checked N's luggage. He forgot to pack his ....underwear!!
Are u camping in a Washington State Park? If u are, we might bump into you one day. :) We camp a lot at the WSP although we haven't been to those at Eastern Washington. The furthest campsite we have gone on the east is Lake Wenatchee State Park & the KOA in Leavenworth.
I am just as EXCITED! What can possibly beat a trip?!?! Have a real fun journey back and fro and share with us later!
Prayers - checked.
SAHM,
You must have communicated all that to me thru' telepathy somehow b4 i saw your comments only after we got back... i grabbed the marshmallows n skewers last, stopped to buy disp plates n chips...
Thanks!
And haha, N has u to thank too! Remember when I forgot the boys' shorts last summer and they had to wear "towel-skirts" over their underwear after showering at the pool? ;p
BM,
We were at Boyer Park in Whitman County just south of here. Where r u camping next? Lemme know if u come this way :)... i remember reading your old posts about the avid campers u n fam r! Thanks for dropping me a line here!
Stardust,
Amen, thanks, n am praying with u for your exciting days ahead... anytime now! Jiayou!!
Wow... what an experience! Sleeping under the stars. Did the kids ask for another camping trip soon?
Slavemom,
Boys have done campouts with cubscouts and scouts b4, but it is a new experience for us to go as a family, glad we did! No stars, but got big big sky :).
Post a Comment