Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:22-23
Kids this age, they don't have as much "fear" in them as we do. Which is why, many adults fear riding in roller coasters, even when they used to enjoy the thrill in their younger years.
To Kait -- jes be a lil patient. Ur turn will come SOON. :) Rock climbing really looks like a lot of fun. But I doubt I dare to try it when given the chance. :D
Life is busy, and as a homemaker and mom of three, I am on my feet a lot. But stopping to gaze is good; God is good! I'm learning to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the little things that count also.
My simple take: Before, I used a compact digital camera, and now a smartphone, for our everyday moments to cherish, and nature ones that help me go AAAHHH at the beauty of each season.
4 comments:
wow! they are good. My kneese would probably be soft even before I am half way near the top.
Kids this age, they don't have as much "fear" in them as we do. Which is why, many adults fear riding in roller coasters, even when they used to enjoy the thrill in their younger years.
sahm, jomel - i know what u mean, kids n their fearlessness. not sure if i'd have gone all the way up.
To Kait -- jes be a lil patient. Ur turn will come SOON. :) Rock climbing really looks like a lot of fun. But I doubt I dare to try it when given the chance. :D
Post a Comment