



So sweet of you all for caring... I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU with these smiles from Kait!
Vern is back, yes! He was away for only four days, but it's different from when he has to work late, home alone with the three kids 24/7.
The toilet backed up and I had much worse than an explosive poopy diaper on my hands. And not that the regular stuff hasn't got my hands full already -- making sure the kids were clothed, fed, and bathed (and the bathroom clean again), there's the greater challenge when the boys would lock horns with each other, and with me... oh, the frustration, the despair, as always, sigh! And especially when it's not just the baby, but the three kids crying for my attention all at the same time. And I tried not to be discouraged when she wasn't sleeping so well again.
In the end, my top sanity saver was the activities going on, besides school, that gave us the perfect excuse to be out and about! Because, out of the confines of the home (and four walls) = kids can't drive me up the wall?! ;p
OK, that's not completely true. But Jon and Ben did get to run around and burn off some energy. And with Kait snug and comfy in the sling I carried her wherever we went, she caught some rest that way, too! As for me, I just can't enough of the pretty fall colours! (More on this, later).
I'm also really grateful for that one close shave (read: mini heat attack!), when Ben's fingers almost got crushed! It's a serious reminder for me to check thoroughly before closing the door after any child.
Thanks again for thinking of us, and for praying for our safety and God's protection. Wouldn't have done it without your support =).

9 comments:
Kait melts my heart!
I am always reminded of the deeper meaning of life - not found in my business world or even in material possession, but the joy of a tender touch, the laughter of the children and the smell of flowers, the chirping of birds, and even the diapers :)
Well done, BP! Ooh, Kaityn is so adorable. Her smile can make any day better instantly. (She looks a little like Jon.)
Yikes! That sounds like some adventure, but thank God, you've made it!! You deserve a pat on your back for all that, PIA PIA PIA!
Ok darling, I hope that your life is resumed quickly. Kisses to Ben's finger, thank the Lord again. And Kait, she's a darling! Hugs...
Heheh, I was about to ask a stupid question, ' Did you vote? ' WAHAHAHAHAH!
So cute....and she looks just like her big kor-kor.
:-)
Glad that you survived the four days!! Without tearing down any walls. :-)
Thanks ladies, for all your encouragement. Kait's smiles were also what kept me going!
Stardust -- No lah, we are S'poreans =)
Oooh I love her adorable smiles. Glad everything went smoothly those 4 days, or almost!
Kait has the sweetest smiles. Takes after mommy, definitely. ;) Glad to hear every1 survived unscratched during Vern's absence. :)
Awwww, look at her chubby cheeks, too cute, too good!
Nice autmumn colours..wish i were there.. btw, its your birthday today (28th Nov), have a happy birthday .. dear :-) Jac from sin
Post a Comment