Wednesday, July 23, 2008

*Inhale* *Exhale*

I'm here still, yes, haven't gone on "maternity leave". There are so many things running through my head, and this would have been another of my longwinded posts.

But how about let's just take a moment to breathe? =) I hope you're having a great week!

Jul 08 iii 037 (shortlisted)

Jul 08 iii 039 (shortlisted)
Busy as a bee? But not without purpose - I like how Yan puts it!
Take deep breaths, more deep breaths now... *inhale* *exhale*

14 comments:

Stardust said...

I'm first!! I'm first! Yo Yo!!

Hoo... Ha... Hoo... Ha... Great to hear you again, dear. I miss your ' voice '!! Do whatever you're supposed to do, babe. Breathe, breathe indeed!!

Wish I COULD help you but the flesh is weak and ' faraway '. Anytime dear, if you need a listening ear. I have MSN leh, mail me if you want to talk.

We're doing fine here, don't worry about visiting us, really. I know that there are tons of things to see to... May you have an easy, God-blessed time... The Lord bless you and your loved ones. Hugs & kisses.

Stardust said...

P.s. Luv the color of this Hibiscus, and of course, the bee. Ciao!

Baby En said...

hello..
Chanced upon your blog via my hubby's blog (http://sirennights.blogspot.com)..

and I really admire you, with 2 boys and another on the way and living in foreign lands and managing a household without a helper! Amazing!!

Soon, I will be a SAHM as well with 3 kids and in another country too..your blog gives me hope snce my hubby told me just last night "That is what you do as a SAHM" when i list the numerous chores I will have to do, e.g. bath the kids, feed them, cook for them.. etc etc..

All the best! and do you know the gender of baby yet?

slavemom said...

Thx for the lovely flowers. N yes, do more of the breathing exercise. :)

Yan said...

This is the second time posting this comment - inhale, exhale, the lousy connection in KL hotel! Sigh!

Notice the bee, love the flower!

Yes, as busy as a bee, but not without a purpose, right!

What a co-incidence! Last night, my husband and I were conquering the 30-floor hotel that we checked in. That's what he said, - inhale, exhale, you can make it, you are almost there!

He..he.. that was how we celebrated our anniversary - 22 years of scaling mountains together from the first one, Mt Kinabalu, and more in life!

You do need more of that inhale, exhale!

Take care, hugs..

JK said...

Yes, BP, breathe in, breathe out. Breathing keeps us calm. You take care.

bp said...

Stardust,
Thanks, my dear friend, for your love and support always! *me hug you back*

Baby En,
Thanks for your overly kind words, I miss your family's update on Fatherhoot. Congrats to you and Sirennights on no.3 on the way! I believe you'll do great juggling everything... the same multitasking and creative skills at the workplace will come in handy =).

Slavemom,
Thanks! I hope you've had a chance to take 5 yourself... have a wonderful weekend coming up!

Yan,
I like how you put it -- "busy as a bee, but not without purpose" =).

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Way to go, scaling those mountains and stairs, and here's to so many many more great years together, and being the blessing you are always!

Jo-N,
Thanks, you take care too! =).

Anonymous said...

The day is drawing closer.....so each day i send u good thoughts ok? I am getting excited to see the new addition to your lovely family :D
Take care dear....

Wang Tai Tai - 王太太 said...

just looking at your pictures, i feel relaxed already! I need to inhale and exhale more - breathing deep helps to calm the mind. Hope you have a great week ahead too!

bp said...

Kopi Soh,
Thanks, and you're in my thots also =)

Huang Tai Tai,
Yes, let's breathe, breathe some more... you have a blessed new week, too! =)

stay-at-home mum said...

Hi bp
so good to hear from you.
yes, I am breathing tho' I wonder how!
It has been a busy busy looooonnng week for me, what with a full party circuit for little D (2 birthday parties in one weekend!), S's music exams today, and N battling it out in the world schools chess championships ~ yes, he has been going to school in the mornings and battling it out in the afternoons with the best from the rest of the world and Singapore. unfortunately, he is not doing too well. 2 more games for him and I will be able to breathe more normally *inhale* *exhale*
Such beautiful photos!! I am so looking forward to the arrival of your new lil' one.
You need to take the time abd breathe too. Deep breaths together *inhale**exhale*
Take care, and hear from you soon.

PS - and I even managed a post!! (This cold turkey not working, eh?)

bp said...

SAHM,
Thanks for dropping by... glad to hear you're your busy self... and hopefully you can breathe better now with S's music exam over, and N's chess tournament also... *inhale*, *exhale*! =)

Thank you for always making time for others like me! You have a blessed week now!

NomadicMom said...

Waaaa...very close to THE day liow..
Sure you must be very very excited.
Everything all sorted out? I mean the nursery and all...

bp said...

Nomadic Mom,
The essential baby stuff is ready, my hospital bag's packed, but (my dream) a more organized home still eludes me! Hehe!