
This is Tilles Park, where I took the boys the other day to soak up some fun in the sun!

Hadn't known the place has been given a facelift since more than a year ago now, until Ben's teacher took the class there for their end-of-schoolyear field trip.

But in my excitement to make the most of our afternoon outdoors, I completely forgot about the towels! Not that it bothered Jon and Ben, they had quite a whale of a time, splishing and splashing around!


Cooling off in-between getting soaked...

I did bring along a change of clothing for them, and also packed a simple picnic, making for a nice time outside =).

Ahhh...

... the view from the top of the climbing frame must be quite an awesome one!

12 comments:
The boys sure had lots of fun! Nvm abt the towel, they can air-dry under the hot sun. hehehe
Ahhhh... choo!!!! Excuse me!
:)
Water fun! That's real fun for any kids! Enjoy it!
hi bp! we went splish splashing today too! :) Children and water.. inseparable!
Yay! My kids love to splish splash too!!
That's fun! and I think my children should get out into the sun more often. Outdoor activities are great!
Wow, those are some really sexy pictures you've taken of your handsome boys. Khehehehehe...
Now that was some teasing, but I must say that the action shots are really something! Their natural smiles tell it all. I would like to capture something like that too for my children in future. =)))
Luv...
did anyone tell you that you take great pictures? well, you do... and I love those pictures of your kids playing
Wheeeeeee...looks soooo fun!!
Did mommy join in on the water fun???
Ladies,
Thanks v much for dropping by, and leaving your comments!
Enjoy your week now!
Oh that looks so cool and refreshing! I need one of those in my backyard!
Hi Lady Why,
Hehe... I think my boys will like the same thing, too =)!
Thanks for coming by!
Post a Comment